- Large, vandal resistant metal buttons, palm operable
- Raised text button legends with Braille
- Audio-visual ring indication
- Emergency override
- Hands free operation
- Robust and weather resistant: Up to IP65
- Single or Dual button auto dial options with remote programming
- Dual purpose design for flush or surface mounting, simple installation
- Analogue version line powered down to 25mA¹
- CE Compliant
- SMART (Self Monitoring And Reporting Telephone) Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
Manufactures Product Codes:
- Public Access Help Point SIP - 1 Button (112-02-0021-102)
- Public Access Help Point SIP- 2 Buttons (112-02-0022-102)
- Rear Enclosure Box - (100-02-0257-003) Not Included*
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
|Manufacturer Part #||112-02-0021-102 | 112-02-0022-102|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Gai-Tronics Public Access Help Point DDA SIP Telephone User Guide|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.