- Features a six-row adjustable graphical display
- 23 keys with LEDs
- 4 Soft keys and 3 Navigation keys
- 2-port Ethernet switch (to share a LAN cable/port with a PC)
- Full duplex hands-free speaking with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Headset port (with dedicated headset switching key)
- Power over LAN support (according to IEEE 802.3af)
- WAP browser with access to WAP portals (D.N.A central directory)
- Web server (for PC based management of the telephone via a Web browser)
- Local call list and phone book
- Multi-codec support
- Multi-language support
- QoS support (incl.QoS statistics available via WEB browser)
- Hearing-impaired support with amplification (+6dB)
- Acoustic shock protection
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||Dialog4425|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.