- High quality full duplex conference phone
- LCD backlit display: 3 lines x 24 characters
- Designed for the 'Everyday' user profile
- A context-sensitive user interface
- 8 line appearances/feature keys
- Each line key includes dual LEDs (red, green) for easy status monitoring
- 3 three softkeys
- 4-way navigation cluster for scrolling through contact lists or call logs
- Fixed feature keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold and Mute
- Support for a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||700415557|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Avaya 1608 IP Telephone - Refurbished User Guide|
|Avaya 1608 IP Telephone - Refurbished Quick Reference Guide|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.