- OmniSound ® 2.0 with wideband
- SIP based
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- 5-way calls
- Record your meetings
- Wireless headset connection
- User profiles for saving personal contacts and settings
- The conference guide makes calls easier
- Phone book
- Web-based configuration
- Export and import of contacts and settings simplifies installation
- Expansion microphones increase the voice pickup range (accessory)
- Connects to a PA system (accessory)
- Can be upgraded making it future-proof
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
|Manufacturer Part #||700504740 | 700501532|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Avaya B179 SIP Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.