- Entry-Level IP phone ideal for lobbies, waiting areas, hotels, retail spaces etc
- Ships with Avaya J100 Series SIP Software
- FSTN Monochrome 128 x 32px display
- 3x Context sensitive soft keys
- Status Indicators
- Single line, supports two concurrent calls
- Full Duplex speakerphone
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports
- RJ-45 Connector
- Power: PoE
- Software compatibility: Avaya Aura / Avaya IP Office / Broadsoft Broadworks R21SP1 / Zang Office R1.0
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
The Avaya J129 is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||700513638|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.