- Cost effective IP phone for basic, secure voice communications
- Ideal solution for cubical workers, visitor offices, classrooms etc
- Ships with Avaya J100 Series SIP Software
- Colour display 320 x 240px
- 4x Context sensitive soft keys
- Message waiting indicator (MWI)
- Multiple line phone with 4 LED (Red & Green) feature indicators
- High definition Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full Duplex speakerphone
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- RJ-45 Connector
- Power: PoE
- Optional AC adaptor available (Sold separately)
- Minimum platform support: Avaya Aura 6.3 FP4 / Avaya IP Office 11.0
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
The Avaya J139 is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||700513638|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.