- 800 x 480 (5 Inch) VGA colour display
- 5 Programmable keys
- Can be deployed on Cisco on premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, & third party hosted call control servers*
- Integrated Bluetooth technology
- Intgreated Wi-Fi radio - Provides connectivity to Wi-Fi access point infrastructures
- Supports up to 3x KEMs for maximum of 103 programmable keys
- Wideband capable handset
- Full Duplex speakerphone
- RJ-9 Headset port
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) Support
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch (10/100/1000Mbps)
- 2x USB Ports
- PoE Class 2 - Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at
- Optional PSU available: Cisco IP Cube 4 (Sold Separately)
- Compatible with Kensington Security Slot (K-slot)
- Dual position foot stand
- Wall mountable (Sold Separately
* The Cisco 8800 series are SIP compaitble, please contact us before purchase if you require SIP software.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.