- Steel Cord
- Available either with or without headset socket and with a range of cord lengths
- Atex Certified telephone for dust and Gas (Ex II 2 GD & Ex II 2 G)
- Zones: 1, 2, 21, 22 Compliant Models
- IECEx Certified
- Fully Compliant with TBR21 / TBR38 (ES203 021)
- 90dB Sounder (Adjustable)
- Beacon / external sounder actuator
- Robust and weather resistant up to IP66
- CE (R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC and ATEX Product Directive 94/9/EC)
If you require an extended steel cord please contact our team and quote the part number from the below graph. Cord lengths: 0.745cm - 1 Meter - 3 Meter
|Cord Length||Manufacture Part Code|
|0 Button Standard Unit||0.745||212-02-5020-100|
|0 Button With Headset Socket||0.745||212-02-5020-110|
|0 Button Standard Unit||1 Meter||212-02-5020-300|
|0 Button With Headset Socket||1 Meter||212-02-5020-310|
|0 Button Standard Unit||3 Meter||212-02-5020-C00|
|0 Button With Headset Socket||3 Meter||212-02-5020-C10|
|18 Button Standard Unit||0.745||212-02-5028-100|
|18 Button With Headset Socket||0.745||212-02-5028-110|
|18 Button Standard Unit||1 Meter||212-02-5028-300|
|18 Button With Headset Socket||1 Meter||212-02-5028-310|
|18 Button Standard Unit||3 Meter||212-02-5028-C00|
|18 Button With Headset Socket||3 Meter||212-02-5028-C10|
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
|Manufacturer Part #||212-02-5028-100 | 212-02-5028-110 | 212-02-5028-100 | 212-02-5028-110|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Gai-Tronics Auteldac 5 ATEX Approved Telephone - Steel Cord Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.