- Available in either Flush or surface mount models
- VoIP Design - SIP Compatible
- Configuration through web page
- Real-time alarm reporting via email
- 3 Programmable speed dial buttons
- Oversized buttons with clearly marked functions allow operation for gloved hands
- Auto answer feature
- Multi-cast (up to 8 addresses) or peer-to-peer capable
- 4 Inputs and 2 volt free outputs for peripheral control
- Automatic call divert (Rollover), via memory list
- Compatible with TMA (Telephone Management Application) software for usage and maintenance
- UL/CSA 60950 Listed
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
|Manufacturer Part #||112-02-0418-00W | 112-02-0418-01W|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Gai-Tronics VoIP Clean Phone Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.