- Enables both prepackaged and customized content from external application servers, including advanced text, still-frame, streaming video and other web-centric/data-centric applications, to be optimally presented on its display.
- Delivers flexible and efficient access in navigation of menus and applications and increased productivity in data entry with its support of an integrated touch-screen, an on-screen popup keyboard and a USB port which supports standard USB mice, keyboards and hubs.
- Up to twelve programmable line/feature keys and up to 650 business telephony features delivering robust voice communications support (number of features are Nortel Communication Server dependent).
- Tools softkey offering “single click” access to administration menus including phone configuration, network and local diagnostic menus and user preferences.
- Integrated RJ-8 port enabling quick and direct connection of either amplified or un-amplified headsets.
This phone is sold without Meridian Norstar IP phone Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||NTDU96|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.