- Support for SIP and MiNET Protocols
- Handsfree operation (full duplex)
- 24 programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators* (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: Hold, Superkey, Message, Speaker,Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Two-line, 20-character white, backlit, graphics display, with auto-dimming
- Superkey programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed calling
- Call hold (Place / Retrieve)
- Call transfer
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forward
- Conference call setup
- Voice mail access – large message waiting lamp
- Browser-based desktop configuration tool
- Last number redial
- Multiple powering options (802.3 af compliant)
- Power over Ethernet support for IP Programmable Key Modules (PKMs) and the Line Interface Modules
- XML support for applications development
The Mitel 5224 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5224 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||50004894|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Mitel 5224 IP System Telephone - Refurbished Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.