- Dual port
- Compression support: G.711, G.729
- Two lines with LED indication
- Three fixed feature keys: hold, redial, transfer
- Four programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voice mail access, etc.
- Message waiting indication
- Paging and page receive capability
- Set to set paging
- Incoming call visual indication
- Volume control
- Adjustable ringing control
- Adjustable speaker (paging) volume
- Speaker for receiving pages
- Multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
- Wall mountable (optional)
- ADA compliant (HAC handset)
- Small footprint (19cm x 10cm or 7.5" x 4”)
The Mitel 5302 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5302 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||50005421|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Mitel 5302 IP System Telephone Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.