- 2 x 20 Backlit display (with auto-dimming)
- 2 Lines with LED indication: 1 prime line and 1 programmable key with LED
- 8 Programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voicemail access etc.
- Paging & page receive capability
- Direct page & group page support
- Dual mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Incoming call visual indication
- Message waiting indication
- Adjustable volume / ringing controls
- Wall-mountable (optional)
- Multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
- ADA Compliant (HAC handset)
- Small footprint (26.5 cm x 10cm or 10.5” x 4”)
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
The Mitel 5304 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5304 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||51011571|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Mitel 5304 IP System Telephone Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.