- 118 x 414, high resolution backlit display
- 18 additional line/programmable feature keys per module
- Up to three Expansion Modules per deskset
- High-resolution, pixel-based, graphical grayscale display
- Power over Ethernet or local AC power options
- Flexibility in deployment
- Optional backlighting of the display
- Wall mountable
- Tight integration with Nortel Communication Server 1000 feature sets
- Firmware download support via Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)3
- Award-winning, sleek, ergonomic design resulting in reduced desktop footprint
NOT SUITABLE FOR BCM
Nortel Communication Server 1000 Release 4.0 and later (requires IP Line 4.0 functionality or later)
Nortel Communication Server 2100 (supported with Release SE07)
Works on Nortel IP 1120E, Nortel IP 1140E, and Nortel IP 1150E. Please use the Nortel 1100 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Image shows Nortel 1100 Expansion Module attached to a Nortel 1140 IP phone. This is for illusttration purposes only. The Nortel 1140 IP phone must be purchased separately.
The Nortel 1100 Expansion Module is only compatible with some IP phones, and certain Nortel communication systems - please call if unsure or check with your system maintainer BEFORE you order.
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS08AAE6|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Nortel 1100 Expansion Module - NTYS08AAE6 Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.