- Fourteen fixed keys
- Four context-sensitive soft label keys
- 240 x 160 high resolution backlit display
- Adjustable tilt-stand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new “Enter/Send” key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation
- Standard USB port for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs
- Ethernet switch (Gigabit Ethernet capable) with both PC and LAN
- Indicator lamps for ringing/voice message waiting
- New Features Lamp indicator
- IEEE Class 3 device and supports the 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard
- Supports firmware downloads and is 'Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Ready'
- Bluetooth integrated for standard Bluetooth headset pairing
- Expansion Module connection port
- Category 5e (CAT5e) cable 2m length included
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Graphite colour with a Silver Metallic Bezel
- Requires external power (either PSU or line power unit) - not supplied
- 12 month warranty
Please use the Nortel 1100 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Size (WxDxH) in mm: 200 x 188 x 207
Weight (Kg): 1.12
* If your LAN Network has it's own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a seperate Power Supply Unit, otherwise you will need to purchase a seperate Nortel Meridian Power Supply Unit.
The feature availability depends on the system, i.e. BCM or Meridian/Succession.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS05ACE6|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Nortel 1140E IP Phone Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.