- 4 soft keys
- 6 call processing fixed keys: Mute, Handsfree, Goodbye, Applications, Headset, Hold
- Volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Headset port
- High-quality handsfree speaker phone
- Hearing aid compatibility
- Accessory expansion module (AEM) port
- 10/100 Ethernet ports
- one Ethernet port for LAN connection
- one Ethernet port for the optional PC connection
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or power through an optional AC adaptor*
- Includes foot stand, handset, handset cord, 2.1 m (7 ft) CAT5 Ethernet cable, number plate and lens
- 4 Programmable self-labelling keys with indicators
- Specialised feature keys: Quit, Directory, Services, Conferences, Messages, Redial
* If your LAN Network has it's own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a seperate Power Supply Unit, otherwise you will need to purchase an optional PSU (part code NTYS17BAE6) or compatible power over LAN switch/source, (partcode for the power lead for the PSU is N0119935)..
The feature availability depends on the system, i.e. BCM 50 Rls3+, 450.
Please use the Nortel 1200 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Manufacturer: Meridian Norstar
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS19AA70E6|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.