- Designed for smaller rooms than the Polycom Trio 8800
- Optimised for (UC) Unified Communications (2200-66700-025)
- Certified for (SFB) Skype for Business (2200-66700-019)
- 5-Inch LCD colour touch screen
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0
- Connect Mobile device via Bluetooth
- 3x Illuminated mute buttons
- 3x Cardioid microphones
- 14ft Pickup range
- Polycom HD Voice (Wideband Audio)
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Polycom NoiseBlock
- Expandable with microphones (2200-65790-001) *Sold Separately
- Voice activity detection
- Single-Port Gigabit Ethernet (10/10/100Mbps)
- USB Port
- Integrated PoE
What's in the box?
- Polycom RealPresence Trio 8500 Conference Phone
- Network cable (7.6m)
- USB 2.0 cable (2m)
- User manual
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
The Polycom Trio 8500 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-66700-019 | 2200-66700-025|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.