- Polycom VVX311 features Improved processor and memory performance upgrades
- Features UCS 5.4.1
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Support (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Certified for use with Microsoft Skype For Business (SFB)
- Power supplied via PoE
- 208 X 104 Backlit graphical display
- Local three way conferencing
- TCP Protocol Support | CTI Protocol Support
- Handsfree Speakerphone mode
- 12 Hard keys
- Dedicated RJ-9 Headset port
- 6 Programmable line keys
- WebKit-based Browser
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset formagnetic coupling to hearing aids
Check out our complete Product Matrix for more information.
If you have any questions about this product, you can check out our FAQ sheet to see if we have already answered it.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-48350-025 | 2200-48350-019|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.