- The Senheiser CC515 is an extremely robust monaural call centre headset with an extra-large ear cap that improves fit and comfort. The Senheiser CC 515 is the perfect headset to maximize work performance
- ActiveGard safeguards the user from the effects of an acoustic burst
- 300° adjustable microphone boom allows the mic to be positioned exactly for optimal speech clarity. Teflon®* washer support increases positioning accuracy, stability and ensures optimal durability
- The headband has unique comfort pads and a specially padded, extra-large ear cap, which distribute pressure and ensure remarkable comfort even during extended wearing time
- Just like a normal telephone, sound is received through one ear, making usage easy to get accustomed to
- Ultra Noise Cancelling blocks out a maximum of ambient noise, making your voice easier to understand
Check out our complete Product Matrix for more information.
Note that connection cords are sold separately. Please contact us if you require assistance choosing the correct lead for your phone, or use our compatibility guides.
|Manufacturer Part #||500215|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Sennheiser CC515 Call Centre headset Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.