- Dialogue buttons
- Two-way optiVoice speakerphone
- Display (tilts, with 2 lines x 24 characters)
- OptiGuide navigation keys
- Two Easy-Add adapter bays
- 12 feature keys with LED's
- Key module support
- Two volume control keys
- HiCom amd HiPath system compatible
Siemens Optiset E - Custom Adapters:
- Acoustic - connects analog accessories such as external speaker, microphone or handset
- Analog - connects additional analog terminal such as a fax machine or cordless telephone
- Contact - connects busy indicator lamps and second ringers
- Control - headset connection and dial via PC (incl. incoming ISDN calls)
- Data - PC connection for computer telephony integration (CTI) applications
- Distance - extends connection range of telephones from 1000 m to 8000 m
- Headset - for the connection of two headsets
- Headset Plus - for the connection of two headsets plus a local recording device
- ISDN - connects ISDN devices e.g. PCs with an ISDN card or video communication systems
- IPadapter - cost-effective solution for connecting to LAN
- Phone - to add an extra telephone with its own ext number
- Teleworking - permits transfer of all telephone features to a teleworking terminal
The Siemens Optiset E Advance phone can have its handset replaced with a headset to become a headset phone using the Plantronics SB lead. To have both a handset and a headset, the Siemens Optiset E Advance Plus requires a Plantronics Vista M12 Amplifier to work with a Plantronics Headset.
GN Netcom Headset
The Siemens Optiset E Advance phone can have its handset replaced with a headset to become a headset phone using the GN Netcom Standard cord. To have both a handset and a headset, the Siemens Optiset E Advance Plus requires a GN Netcom MPAII Amplifier to work with a GN Netcom Headset.
The Siemens Optiset E Advance is only compatible with Siemens HiCom and HiPath Telephone systems, and is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||Optiset-E-Advance-W|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Siemens Optiset E Advance Phone - Refurbished - Artic White Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.