- Large 2.7" graphical LCD with backlight (192 x 64-pixels)
- Modern Skype for Business (SFB) interface
- Optima HD voice Wideband technology (G.722)
- Intelligent directory search
- 6 Multi functional physical line keys can be programmed up to 15 various features (paper label free keys, 3-page view)
- Dual-portGigabit Ethernet Router & Switch)
- Up to 3 SIP accounts - for telephone sharing
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Headset Ready (EHS Support)
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
Signing into Microsoft SFB:
- Sign in: PIN Authentication
- Signing in Via BToE
- Signing in Via web user interface
BToE (Better Together over Ethernet) Features:
- Click to call & Click to Answer
- Audio device switch from IP Phone to PC
- Wireless pairing with PC client
Check out our complete Product Matrix for more information.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
|Manufacturer Part #||T42G-UC|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Yealink SIP-T42G SFB Gigabit IP Telephone User Guide|
|Yealink SIP-T42G SFB Gigabit IP Telephone Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.