- Single-line access
- 4 Interactive soft keys
- Supports XML applications to the screen
- Enhanced feature roadmap
- Integrated 10/100 Switch Ethernet connection through an RJ-45 interface for LAN connectivity
- Local and PoE power support
- Cisco Unified CallManager v. 4.1(3) security
- SIP-ready with Unified CallManager 5.0 and Unified CallManager Express 3.4
Check out our complete Product Matrix for more information.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7911G|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Cisco 7911G IP System Telephone Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.