- Basic and advanced telephony features, audio control center and selectable ring tones enhance interpersonal communications
- Multi-line IP Phone supports four programmable line/feature keys and four context-sensitive soft label keys for increased worker productivity
- High-quality 4 line x 24 character LCD supports textual presentation of advanced applications (data, web) from external application servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 1000
- Supports converged (voice & data) applications presentation from external application servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 1000
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T switch reduces cable infrastructure and costs by requiring only a single cable drop to the desktop to support IP Phone and collocated PC traffic
- Direct inline power support via the IEEE 802.3af standard delivers increased reliability and cost-effectiveness with access to backup power at the wiring closet
This phone is sold without Meridian Norstar IP phone Power Supply Unit.
|Manufacturer Part #||NTDU76|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Meridian Nortel I2002 IP Phone - Remanufactured (NTDU76) User Guide|
|Meridian Nortel I2002 IP Phone - Remanufactured (NTDU76) Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.