- Hands-free operation : Speakerphone | dedicated headset jack
- Backlit graphical display
- 3 softkeys | 14 programmable keys with LEDs | 8 Fixed function keys
- Speed calling | Direct Paging | Off Hook Voice Announce
- ACD Agent and Supervisor support
- PKM expansion modules can be equipped
- Multiple powering options : PSU | PoE
- Web Browser desktop configuration tool
- Not suitable for analogue lines or home use
- Supports the 5310 IP conference unit
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||50003791|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Mitel 5220 IP System Telephone User Guide|
|Mitel 5220 IP System Telephone Data Sheet|
|Mitel 5220 IP System Telephone Quick Reference Guide|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.