- Large graphics display (160 pixels × 320 pixels)
- Eight programmable, one-touch, multi-function, self-labeling keys (for speed dialing, line appearances, and feature access)
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for applications development
- Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gigabit Ethernet Stand support
- 12 fixed function keys: menu, hold, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down, previous page, next page
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- UC Express and UC Advanced support
- Mitel 5300 Intelligent Directory support
- Browser-based Desktop User Tool for easier user programming and key labeling
- Dual Mode: supports Mitel IP (MiNET) and SIP protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10 / 100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Support for Mitel Teleworker Solution, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) agent and supervisor hot desking, resiliency, Mitel Mobile
- Extension, and Mitel Dynamic Extension
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- Supported on both Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 4.0 SP1 and Mitel 5000 Communications Processor (CP) Release 3.2
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||50006191|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Mitel MiVoice 5320 IP System Telephone Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.