- Seven-inch, backlit, high-resolution (800 pixels × 480 pixels), color, touch-screen display with brightness controls
- Touch-screen access to features and applications
- Colorized display content and applications to improve visibility and usability
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features, and applications)
- Six context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive access to features and functionality
- Gadget Sidebar provides one-touch access to embedded applications such as Call History, Visual Voice Mail, People, Call Forwarding, Conference application, Brightness options, HTML applications, and the main Phone application
- Wideband-audio ready – hardware ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Mitel Cordless Handset / Headset, Mitel Line Interface Module, Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit, Mitel Wireless LAN Stand
- 10 fixed function hard keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down
- HTML Desktop Toolkit support for applications development
- Multiple-languages support built-in (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and simplified Chinese)
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Compression support: G.711, G.729a
- Intel® VxWorks operating system allowing a flexible development environment for future feature enhancements
- Multiple powering options: accepts standards-based (IEEE 802.3af power compliant) power over the LAN via spare pair to signal pair, or supports 48 VDC Ethernet / AC power wall adapter
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- Supported on the Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 4.0 SP1 or later
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.