- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology
- Two-line entry-level phone with up to 2 calls per line
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, three-way conferencing, and XML microbrowser
- Backlit 102 x 33-pixel, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2)
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
Please use the Polycom Soundpoint IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Polycom work with a wide of IP Platforms. Please follow the link for a full list of supported platforms.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-12375-025|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 HD Voip Telephone Data Sheet|
|Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 HD Voip Telephone Quick Reference Guide|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.