- Four-line manager’s phone
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice
- Cutting-edge SIP features
- Backlit, easy-to-read LCD with support of Asian characters
- Interoperability with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML application
- Backlit 320 x 160-pixel colour graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Inbuilt Gigabit Ethernet support
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 is a high end four line SIP phone offering users a revolutionary sound quality and cutting-edge features.
The SoundPoint IP 560 delivers a comprehensive interoperability and an extensive feature support with leading SIP based call control platforms, SIP based IP PBX’s and Softswitches.
HD Voice Technology
With Polycom’s revolutionary HD Voice technology, calls have an unprecedented lifelike richness and clarity. It also incorporates wideband audio for a voice clarity improved more than twice over. A full duplex speakerphone allows two way speech that is free from echo’s and noise and the SoundPoint IP 560 is also best in class system design for high fidelity voice reproduction.
In calling scenarios, like IP to PSTN, Polycom HD Voice will not be available and will continue in narrowband instead.
Please use the Polycom Soundpoint IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Polycom work with a wide of IP Platforms. Please follow the link for a full list of supported platforms.
Doesn't include Power Supply Unit (PSU). Sold seperately
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device but is also supplied with an alternative PSU.
So if do not have PoE, you do not need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-12560-025|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 HD VoIP Gigabit Ethernet Phone Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.