- Compatible with Microsoft Skype for Business (SFB)
- 16 line registrations
- 4.3in LCD touchscreen display
- Voicemail and video mail support
- Dual USB ports
- Integrated Bluetooth technology
- Polycom HD Voice
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port with EHS support
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- IEEE 802.3at PoE
- Optional Polycom VVX Camera
Check out our complete Product Matrix for more information.
If you have any questions about this product, you can check out our FAQ sheet to see if we have already answered it.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.