- Multi-line digital telephone with display (tilts, with 2 lines x 24 characters)
- 12 feature keys with LEDs
- Integrated USB jack for efficient and cost-effective CTI applications
- Full duplex on-hook dialing for two-way hands-free communication
- optiGuide feature navigation keys
- Two volume control keys
- One modular bay for Easy-add adapters
- Supports add-on Feature Key Modules
- Works with Hicom 150 H, Hicom 300 H, HiPath 3000 and HiPath 4000 communication platforms
- Get the industry's most adaptable digital phone enabling additional functions via snap-in modules and easy integration with peripherals and applications via a built-in TAPI interface
- Choose an affordably priced multi-line digital telephone with display, integrated USB jack and modularity, ideal for cubicles, guest offices and open work areas
- Use with Hicom 150, Hicom 300, HiPath 3000 and HiPath 4000 communication platforms
- Upgrade to IP-enabled telephony workpoint with the optiPoint IPadapter
- Get unique port sharing functionality
- Improve communications with computer-telephony integration (CTI) support
- Get maximum flexibility at an affordable price
- Optimize your business with reliable voice/data connections
- Add voice and data capabilities without additional cabling or system ports
- Get superior ease-of-use with Siemens' patented optiGuide and modular bay to support add-on modules
A headset can be connected to the Siemens optiPoint 500 Standard phone in one of two ways. Either with an amplifier or a Siemens optiPoint Acoustic Adaptor. If you use an amplifier, you still have to pick the handset to answer the call, then the call will be passed to the headset. When the call is finished, you have to hang up using the handset. With the acoustic adaptor, you do not have to touch the handset, but can simply answer calls by pressing the Handsfree button.
Without Acoustic Adaptor: Plantronics Vista M12 Amplifier.
With Acoustic Adaptor: Plantronics SB Connection Lead.
GN Netcom Jabra Headset
Without Acoustic Adaptor: GN Netcom Jabra 8000 Amplifier.
With Acoustic Adaptor: >GN Netcom Jabra Standard Coiled Cord.
If you need help ordering a headset or are still unsure how to connect it to your phone, please contact us or call Customer Services>.
The Siemens optiPoint 500 Standard Phone is only compatible with Siemens Telephone systems, and is not suitable for home use.
Check out our complete Product Matrix for more information.
If you have any questions about this product, you can check out our FAQ sheet to see if we have already answered it.
|Manufacturer Part #||L30250-F600-A115|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Siemens optiPoint 500 Standard Phone - Manganese - Refurbished User Guide|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.