- Large graphical LCD display (132 x 64)
- HD Wideband Voice in handset and speakerphone modes
- Duplex speakerphone with AEC
- 2 VoIP Accounts
- 2 Ethernet switches(10/100) with integrated PoE
- Optional power adaptor available
- 2 Programmable keys with LEDs
- Dedicated function keys
- XML / LDAP Remote phone book
- Compatible with a wide range of corded headsets
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
|Manufacturer Part #||T21PN|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Yealink SIP-T21P E2 Entry Level IP Telephone User Guide|
|Yealink SIP-T21P E2 Entry Level IP Telephone Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.