- 9 line, backlite display [VGA quality]
- 3 x Line buttons
- 4 x Soft keys, including Hold, Transfer & Conference
- 8 x Auxiliary buttons
- 4 way navigation cluster with OK select option
- Message button
- Phone button> Missed call indicator
- Message waiting indicator
- Wide band headset compatible
- Contacts, Call log & Avaya menu buttons
- Call forward & Speaker buttons
- Mute & Headset buttons
- Dial Pad
- Volume control
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet interfaces
Please use the Avaya 9600 IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.