- Backlit display – 3.8” diagonal QVGA quality gray-scale pixel-based with adjustable display angle.
- 9650C supports a ¼ VGA color screen.
- Three line buttons with LEDs.
- Eight Programmable feature keys (Softkeys); max. 16 partners.
- Full-duplex wideband speaker phone.
- Ergonomic wideband hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler.
- Two message waiting indicators.
- Innovative dual position flip stand.
- Wall mount kit available.
- Four-way navigation cluster button.
- Four contextual softkey buttons.
- Volume button (separate volume levels in the handset, speaker, and ringer).
- Avaya Menu button (options and settings access).
- Message button (LED).
- Telephony application (hard button).
- Mute button (LED).
- Speaker button (LED).
- Headset button (LED).
- Contacts button.
- Call log button (LED).
- Ethernet (10/100) line interface with secondary Ethernet interface.
- Module interface to support add-ons.
- Supports three 24-button expansion modules (one 24 button expansion module for Avaya Aura™ Communication Manager 3.1 and prior versions).
- PoE 802.3af compliant class 2 device.
- Two adapter interfaces.
- USB interface - supports USB 1.1 compatible thumb drives for personal contacts.
- Wideband Headset Interface.
- Supports 24 Call Appearances or Administrable Feature keys.
- 250 entry contacts application (hard button).
- Call log (100-entry) with hard button and LED for missed call indication.
- H.323 protocol supported.
- Standards-based G.722 wideband Codec and the following narrow band codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B.
- Support for the Avaya push API application interface — for third party telephone applications.
- Support for the following languages: English, Canadian French, French, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana), Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian Cyrillic, and Hebrew.
- Speech dialing languages include: US and UK English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese.
Please use the Avaya 9600 IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||700461213|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.