- Big, bright, touchscreen interface with one-touch access to contacts, applications and real-time information (e.g., weather).
- Embedded "serverless" applications are more responsive and don’t require support from IT.
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth support.
- Firmware: S2.0 for Avaya 9670G; upgradeable.
- Power Class: PoE Class 2.
- Display: 5.1x3.8in / 13x9.75cm,full VGA; 640x480 pixels.
- Voice codecs: G.722 G.711, G.729A/B, G.726A.
- Communication protocol: H.323.
- Adaptor Ports: 1.
- USB Ports: 1.
- Gigabit Ethernet: embedded.
- Bluetooth: embedded.
- Headset Interface: wideband.
- QoS Support: 802.1 p/Q DiffServ.
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.1 or higher.
- Local or Centralized Electrical Power - through POE 802.3af switch, or local power supply.
Please use the Avaya 9600 IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||700460215|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.