- Single-line access and four interactive soft keys
- Supports XML applications
- Enhanced feature roadmap
- Integrated 10/100 Switch Ethernet connection through an RJ-45 interface for LAN connectivity
- IEEE 802.3af power
- Cisco Unified CallManager v. 4.1(3) security
- Secure media/signaling
- Authenticated configuration
- SIP-ready with Cisco Unified CallManager 5.0 and Cisco Unified CallManager Express 3.4
Check out our complete Product Matrix for more information.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7931G=|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.