- Call Waiting
- Menu Operation
- Web browser
- Call Hold
- Voice Mail
- Call Transfer
- Firmware Upgradable (Built-in)
- Call Forwarding
- Max 2 Key Expansion Modules
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- 6 Programmable Line Buttons
- Multiple VoIP protocol support, integrated Ethernet switch, Power over Ethernet support
- Comfort noise generation (CNG), voice activity detection (VAD)
The Cisco 7960G is not 802.3af compliant. Power is supplied via the Cisco Power Cube 3 (Sold Separately).
Check out our complete Product Matrix for more information.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7960G|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Cisco 7960G IP System Telephone - Refurbished Data Sheet|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.