- Two-line entry-level phones
- Superb sound quality and full-duplex speakerphone performance with Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Enterprise-grade feature set
- Easy to configure and use
- Integrated Power over Ethernet support
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology
- 102 x 33-pixel graphical LCD
- Integrated 802.3af PoE support
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 VoIP Phone Dimensions
Size: 17 x 14.5 x 17.5 x 3.5 cm
Please use the Polycom Soundpoint IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Polycom work with a wide of IP Platforms. Please follow the link for a full list of supported platforms.
Doesn't include Power Supply Unit (PSU). Sold seperately
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-12365-025|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 Voip Telephone - Refurbished Data Sheet|
|Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 Voip Telephone - Refurbished Quick Reference Guide|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.