- 2-line 20 character backlit display with contrast control
- Support for SIP or MiNET protocols
- Handsfree Speakerphone
- 7 programmable multi-function keys with dual color LED indicators
- 8 function keys: Hold, Superkey for feature access, fixed Message, Transfer/Conference, Redial, Cancel, Speaker, Microphone
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed calling
- Dual Port (10/100 Mb Switched Ethernet)
- Conference call setup
- Page Send/Receive
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)Agent Support
- Customizable Center Panel
- Browser based desktop configuration tool
- Wall Mountable
- Multiple Powering Options (802.3af compliant)
The Mitel 5215 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5215 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||50003790|
User Manuals and Data Sheets
|Mitel 5215 IP System Telephone User Guide|
|Mitel 5215 IP System Telephone Data Sheet|
|Mitel 5215 IP System Telephone Quick Reference Guide|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.