- Large high contrast monochrome, graphic, backlit, touch display (340 x 240 pixels)
- 24 programmable self-labeling touch screen keys (line appearances, speed dials, feature access) presented in either two pages of 12 keys or three pages of eight keys
- 8 fixed function keys: Speaker, Volume / Contrast Up / Down Speaker, Microphone, Message, Hold, Transfer / Conference, Cancel
- Full duplex handsfree
- Support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Contacts database with contacts dialing
- “My Phone”: Customizable Idle Screen Softkeys, Layout, and Personal Keys
- Peripherals support for Programmable Key Modules (PKMs), Line Interface Modules, IP Conference Units
- Dual port
- Compression support (G.711, G.729)
- Web (HTML) browser included
- Intuitive GUI for expansive feature set access
- XML support for customization of applications
- Applications: Call History, Visual Voice Mail (with voice mail softkeys), Conferencing, Personal / Corporate Directory
- Built-in stylus
- Dedicated headset jack
The Mitel 5235 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5235 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
|Manufacturer Part #||50004310|
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.