- 320 x 240 VGA backlit display
- Visual Voicemail
- HTML browsing, with personal bookmarks
- Personal and Corporate Directories
- Full duplex Hands free operation
- 9 programmable feature keys
- 6 direct access keys
- Context sensitive softkeys on multiple applications
- Integrated PDA Integration
- Speech Enabled Applications access key
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Agent and Supervisor Support
- Multiple Powering Options (802.3af Compliant)
The Mitel 5240 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher and the Mitel Networks 3100 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 4 or higher.
The Mitel 5240 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
This product is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
We offer a standard € 10 delivery for every parcel under 20 kg which is delivered in 48 hours from the date of shipment (allowing for weekends and public holidays).
Upon shipment of your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email that will allow you to track your delivery in real-time. A signature will be required on delivery.